- Chef Jagadish Purushothama is the CULINARY EXECUTIVE CHEF at Academy of Pastry and Culinary Arts Bangalore.
- Born and brought up in Garden City Bangalore from Karnataka, Bachelor Graduate from Christ University & MBA from Coventry University London and With a diverse working experiences with Taj group of Hotels and Resorts, Accord group of Hotels, Le Méridien (Starwood & Marriott) also with an Overseas Exposure Associated with Norwegian Cruises and Lancaster Hotels UK.
- Have been part of many Organization and designed various Restaurants & Hotels Resorts; Modular Culinary Kitchens across the Country.
- As Entrepreneur has designed and Launched Award winning Stand alone Restaurants across the City Chennai and South of India.
* GRAND SIAM (FINE DINNING THAI RESTAURANT)
* CHAO (FINE DINNING PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT)
* GRAND EMPIRES (FINE DINNING INDIAN RESTAURANT)
* GRAND SIAM: Awarded the Best Fine Dining Restaurant in the City for Thai Cuisine for the Year 2014 by TRIP ADVISOR based on Members Reviews
* CHAO: Awarded as the Best Pan Asian Fine Dining Restaurant by TIMES FOOD GUIDE in the Year 2013